From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:47:18 EDT

To the list.

So many people sent similar stories of how the medical profession was
unable to meet the needs of CD patients.  For so many of you who asked
me to share the findings, here's some really good references.
Michael Jones sent me this list of very important and interesting files.  I did
not know that these files were available or what they pertained to in the list.

I am going to list them for those who did not know they were available.  I have
transferred them to my Word for Windows file, pressed reformat, and
printed them out and copied them.  There is about 38 pages of
information, much info would be important to a doctor.  I am bringing them to
my doctors and sending one to our local paper that has a doctor that does a
column on medical conditions, as well as sending them to my adult children for
them to give to their doctors and their children's doctors. I believe that all
of us should have a copy on hand when we switch doctors or need medical
treatment.  Thank Michael Jones!

Send an e-mail to:

Send these lines in the e-mail:

GET CELIAC DIAG-TST
GET CELIAC SUMMARY
GET CELIAC INCIDENC
GET CELIAC MEDCARE
GET CELIAC SPECTRUM

Other helpful sites that I have never seen are
www.celiac.com
http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/

CSA was listed as a source also.  This address was given for information
from Ireland.

The Coeliac Society of Ireland
Carmichael House
4 North Brunswick Street
Dublin 7
Tel. 01-8721471 (10am-1pm Mon-Fri)
Fax. 01-8735737 (Carmichael House)  plus international prefixes

Thanks so much for the valuable information from everyone  Carol in NJ