From:
Maureen Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:36:25 -0800

A lady I know has a baby 1 year old that has Down's Syndrome and epilepsy and
baby is on some pretty powerful anti-seizure medication.  I know that the
incidence of CD with people with Down's is much greater.  Dr. Murray's notes
also mentioned that epilepsy can be connected with CD.  Does anyone have
information about any connections between Down's Syndrome, CD, and epilepsy?
Baby does not appear to have weight loss problems.

Thanks!
Maureen
Victoria, B.C. Canada