From:
"Jerry D. Walter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:49:11 -0500

There seems to be some requests for gluten free vitamin sources on the
digest. One such place, recommended to me by a Celiac research facility
in Iowa, was the Freeda Vitamins company. I contacted them and found out
that they will give a 15% discount to Celiacs. I have found them quite
helpful with oddball questions that us Celiacs have, like "what are the
excipients(the stuff that holds a pill together) in such-and-such
product". They will give you an intelligent answer. They have made a
believer out of me.

If you would like to call them, their phone number is: 1-800-777-3737.
Their products are also sugar, dextrose, aspartame, milk, eggs, whey,
aluminum, corn, starch, coal tar dye, sulfate, lactose, talc, yeast,
artificial coloring and sulfite free. Those features might make the
product attractive for other allergic problems.

Note: I am in no way affiliated with this company.
Good Luck,
Jerry