From:
"Kristen S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:35:31 -0800

Hello!  I've posted before for my husband who is celiac and casein
intolerant.  Lately he's been getting sick, and we are always extremely
careful in what he eats.  We've concluded that soy may be the problem.
We were cooking with soybean oil, soy sauce, and soy butter quite a bit.
 He thinks that it may only be the hydronated soy oil that is giving him
the problem.  Does anyone else have this problem.  He's only been
off the soy for a week, so we're going to see how he feels.  Also, I had
always made him treats with the soy butter.  Now I don't have a
substitute.  What can I use to replace this?  It seems as though now
there is nothing commercial he can eat, and making him anything that
tastes good is a challenge.  Any comments would be appreciated.
--
Kristen White