From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:05:45 -0800

I have just put a proposal for a news group
'alt.support.celiac' in alt.config.

It will be a place where you can freely post items of interest about Celiac
that might not otherwise be posted to the Celiac-list. It will by no means
interfere or replace the Listserv it will only function as a place to place
things that would not otherwise make it to the listserv.

  I asked the question about making this and some people like it and others
do not care for it. So, when it made and available use it if you want to.
Since there will be little control over it there will undoubtably be some
spam and a few jerks but, at least it will be there if you want to use it.
Thanx.
Steven S. Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
http://home1.gte.net/sputers/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/