Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:10:59 -0800
From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List members,
     Several of you have asked me how to get in touch with Natural
Feast, makers of frozen GF pies and pie shells. They are based in
Massachussets and the number is 508-984-4230. Members from Boston, New
Jersey and Atlanta have written to say that the pies are sold in their
local HF stores. One and all, they all said they were delicious. An
added bonus is that it appears that most varieties are lactose-free.
     As to price, I seem to recall I paid around eight dollars. It was
quite a substantial pie, and the price seemed reasonable to me.
However, it seems that this low price was due to the fact that the
store gets a very good deal from the distributor, and so is able to
pass on the savings to consumers. It is otherwise with mail orders,
where the prices go up radically.
     Therefore, the best thing to do is to persuade your local store
to order them for you.
                           Regards to all,
                                Mary.