Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 12:48:40 -0400

I would like to remind everybody that the MEDSUPPORT Chat Group meets every
Monday from 8-10 PM  Eastern Standard Time.  This chat group DID NOT leave
MedSupport at any time.
The  NEW  Celiac website address at MedSupport is -

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

This will take you directly to the Celiac Homepage that connects to the Chat
Room.  This website also has links to several Celiac websites which offer
information that is important to all of us.

Please BOOKMARK the above website for the Chat Group and to
also use the various links.  It is very convenient as you will not have to
bookmark several websites for information that we use all the time.

For those of you who would like to chat individually the room is open 24
hours a day for your convenience.  Enjoy!

If you have any questions, please E-mail me  -  [log in to unmask]

Marilyn
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats from 8-10 PM  EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm