Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 16:21:23 -0600
From:
"J. Murray" <[log in to unmask]>

My inquiry about renal/kidney disease and celiac disease was specifically
to inquire about individuals experience with the occurance of any of the
various forms of nephritis in someone who also had celiac disease or in
someone who had a close blood relative with celiac disease.  I have
already done a medline search and there is some conflicting research on
the topic.  Joe Murray