Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:25:45 -0400
From:
Chris Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

At an office get together, I recently consumed some CCs which were Cheese
Flavoured and suffered!! I avoided the beer and the only alternative was
canned soft drink so it was the CCs to blame.

I called Smiths in Sydney and was advised that the HVP could well not be
Gluten Free. They were good enough to send me this listing in the mail
which I have put to paper for others here in Australia particularly.

Beware.......

PRODUCTS THAT ARE GLUTEN FREE

Smith's Original
Smith's Salt & Vinegar
Samboy Extra Salt & Vinegar
Lites lightly Salted
lites Salt & Vinegar (Sog only)
Mr Smith's Salted
Smith's French Fries
CCrS Natural Corn Chips
CC's Chefs Choice Natural
Scoops Toasted Corn
La Vista Salted
La Vista Poppyseed
La Vista Baked
Nobby's Salted Peanuts
Nobby's Salted Cashews
Nobby's Salted Beer Nuts
Nobby's Salted Mixed Nuts

PRODUCTS THAT MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF GLUTEN

PRODUCT                               INGREDIENT
Smith's Chicken                       Wheat Starch, Hydrogenated Vegetable
                                      Protein HVP)
Smith's Cheese & Onion                Dextrose
Samboy BBQ Blast                      wheat Starch
Samboy Super Chicken                  wheat Starch, HVP
Samboy Atomic Tomato                  HVP
Lites lite & Spicy                    HVP
Utes Cheese & Chives                  HVP
Lites Sour Cream & Onion              Maltodextrin
Mr Smith's Chilli                     HVP, Dextrose
Mr Smith's Spicy BBQ Sauce            HVP, wheat Starch
CC's Tasty Cheese                     HVP
CCtB Chefs Choice Tasty Cheese        HVP
CC's Tomato Salsa                     HVP, wheat Starch
CC's Texas Taco                       HVP
CC's Scoops Cheese                    HVP
La Vista Cheese Sprinkie              HVP
Twisties Cheese                       HVP
Twisties Chicken                      Maltodextrin, HVP
Cheezels                              HVP
Burger Rings                          wheat Starch, HVP
Skips Cheese Meltdown                 HVP
Skips Meltanian BBQ                   HVP

SMITH'S SNACKFOOD COMPANY LTD 24/3/97

Regards,