From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:35:54 -0800
Hi Moira and all,
>Now, how do I slice it thin enough for pemmican?
I found a wild game meat cutter:  30 cents a pound. Some wild meat
cutters.have 24 hour drop off.

Or do you have an
>industrial strength food processor that can slice thicker slices of meat?
I have a little tiny food processor. Nobody likes pemmican but me so I
don't need big equipment. Also I use an old electric knife for cutting my
not huge amounts of meat.

I also discovered coconut milk. Very nice; I hope it is paleo even if it
comes out of a can?

To make Paleoberry Icecream:

Put frozen blueberries in a bowl and add coconut milk. The blueberries
freeze the milk into 'icecream'.  Any berries or fruit would do.
Yum!

Paleohugs,
Susan