BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:58:27 -0400
You need to pay a visit home.... that nasty place (which nonetheless
scattered junk all over the Commons) has been closed for about two
years....hooray..... problem is, it competed the Rosebud Restaurant out of
business before it itself died. Must be that famous Moosewood two blocks
over in my old junior high school gym.... blows all other eateries out of
the water.
Hilary