AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:17:25 -0800
Adeola:

Congratulations upon your grand achievement!  I have no doubt you will
continue to sparkle along the trail of academia.  You are a gift to Africa.
Let your light shine toward a better and changing future.  I will miss your
poetic rendition.  However,  old memories will remain forever. I wish you
well and May Allah continue to be with you as you strive ahead.

I will try to have one final Madison chat with you before you "disappear."

Have a fun day.

Askia