VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 01:10:22 -0500
Dear Dan,
thank you for your note concerning limited computer use techniques.  As
a novice and age 62, I want the easiest and simplest, and quickest to
learn.  I use computer for a passtime, not professionally, and thus your
approach appeals to me.  Please write privately and I would like more
information

Bill