VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Zelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:57:13 -0500
Hi all,

Some of us have been discussing the idea of having guest speakers on this
list.  I would like to propose that anyone who has people they would like
to hear from send your lists to me to keep the list less cluttered.  I
will take them for about a week and then post a list of suggestions to
the list so that it may prompt further suggestions and  little discussion
before we issue invitations and firm up how we will do this.  One of my
thoughts on making the first round of suggestions show up off the list is
so that it is more like brainstorming and all can feel free to throw out
ideas without expecting them to be critiqued right away.  I know this is
not a heavy decision, but it seems like an orderly and democratic
method.  So, take my address and think about who you would like to hear from.

Lynn Zelvin