VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cynthia Handel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 15:17:21 -0400
I understand that there is a way to filter out mail tha tyou're receiving,
if you don't want to receive mail from a certain person.  I believe it can
be done through Pine, or maybe through the listserv.  But, I don't know
how to do it in Pine, if that's possible, or even what to look for in the
config menu.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln