VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Murdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:43:32 -0400
Hello,
Joe Murdy here.
The vipace meeting will be held on saturday afternoon June 28th 1997 from
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
It'll be at the media center on the first floor of Hillman library in
oakland.  Anyone unsre of where the media center is once you arrive
inside the library should ask someone at the desk. I'm sure they'll be
glad to point you in the right direction.
Jim Vaglia will discuss and
demonstrate webspeak. This is a
web browser similar to netscape.  I hope to see you all there on the
afternoon of the 28th.

sincerely,
Joe Murdy
Vipace program organizer.