VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chaim Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 17:33:41 -0500
Hi!

I'm not that big of a TV watcher myself, but I realize a great number of
blind folks out there are.  An easy sollution that I can see, is just to
buy a radio which picks up TV stations.  Now, if you want cable, that may
be another story.  Perhapse these companies like RCA neded to be spoken to
and it should be insisted upon that if theyt are going to make this change
they have to build speech on to the unit also.

Chaim