VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maureen Pranghofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:54:08 -0500
Hi the things I like to do are 1.  read 2.  Bible study 3.  surf the net 4
knit 5 listen to cd's 6 listen to tapes 7 listen to the radio 8 practise
voice guitar and keyboard 11 talk to friends on the phone 12 read the
Newspapper over the phone 13 watch tv 14 use my ham radio 15 read stuff
I've scanned 16 take care of correspondence 17 plan menus and cook 18 use
the Talking Book radio 19 write 20 Transcribe sermon tapes onto disk for
my church (I volunteer for them) 19 enter sweepstakes 21 play with Legos
Maureen