From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 06:37:32 -0700
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
> I know it's impractical to rely on game only for nourishment of
> the USA, for example (it's enough for 2 Millions but for 255 Millions).

Pennsylvania ( a small U.S. state one third the size of Germany) has far
more licenced deer hunters than 2 million.  Despite their best efforts,
deer over-population there is becoming quite a problem causing thousands
of car wrecks every year. BTW, the U.S. has more deer hunters (aka
snipers) than the rest of the world has soldiers!(source Wall Street
Journal)

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander