From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:11:28 EDT

<< My "arthritis" is so much better since I started "low carbing" in
 general. About 1-2 weeks after starting this way of eating, I was
 just standing at the top of the stairs, thinking how much my knees
 were going to hurt going down them and then realized that my knees
 didn't hurt!  The joint pain in my hands is significantly less also
 thank goodness, 'cuase I'm an artist!).

 My addiction to carbs really wreaks havoc on my immune system. >>

Elsa,

that's great!  I too noticed that my joint pain, which developed on my all raw
vegan diet, has been going away since adding raw meats to my diet.  I'm
curious which carbs wreak havoc on your immune system (type of foods)?
Thanks!

Aaron