From:
Betty Guyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:49:16 -0400
Hi Gatsby,

I just had to tell you that you had me laughing out loud!  You are really
funny..

As for raw beef....I used to eat it and loved it, but with all the E-Coli
stuff, I kinda got out of the habit.   The way I liked it best was to
find a fairly lean piece of steak and have it ground or grind it
yourself, then add some raw onion and garlic salt to it.  Really yummy!
As for fish, I'm pretty curious about that myself.

Think I'll head out to the store right now.

Betty

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]