From:
gerard farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:45:05 +0100
>I've read that this doesn't occur if the whole egg is eaten, as the egg
itself
>contains biotin.  Either way, people have been eating raw eggs for
thousands

Yes, now that I come to think about it I think it referred to egg whites.
My apologies.

Aaron, how, in the name of all that's holy, do you eat raw fish? I cut
a piece off a raw sirloin steak the other night and put it in my mouth.
I had to leave it there for a few minutes before I could start to chew on
it because
I was starting to dry reach. However I eventually managed to chew it and
swallow it but was not mad eager to try it again so soon; but no doubt I
will.

My wife looked at me in disgust, having witnessed what I did, and said to
me," I suppose you feel like a cannibal now, do you?" And I replied, " Yes,
but where would I find one at this hour of the night."

I have to say, though, that I experienced no side effects or feeling of
illness
from eating this little piece of supermarket meat. Well, I did 'Moo' for a
while
but I put that down to the hormones. But, my favourite fish is mackerel!
Will I
turn myself off it by eating it raw???? How will I go about it?

Regards from, bovine Gatsby. ( I made an absolute show of myself grazing in
the front garden today. Where is it all going to end? From being escorted
from the local supermarket for indecent exposure with a deadly weapon
("Thanks for the compliment, guys. Oh. you were referring to my sharp
stick, oh, jeez!")

Best,

Gatsby,