From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 22:22:22 +0200
At 11:19 1998-04-10 -0600, Pam wrote:

>> A glass of water is my favorite :-)
>
>        For breakfast??? How do manage on that? There's no energy in plain
>water.

I have a big gasoline tank, or lets say I have my breakfast at lunchtime :-)
I have found that I in fact dont need anything to eat in the morning, so
I let my digestive system have a prolonged rest. On the other hand I mostly
go to sleep with a full stomach.

Usual hunter/gatherer breakfast is what is left over from last night, if any,
wich would be the most paleo-correct recommendation.

There is also the question of the occasional fasting, wich I think ought to
take place. I tried one day some time ago, but at dinner time I got dizzy
and had some fruit and nuts. I going to try it again.

- Hans