From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 13:44:18 -0400
I often do the same thing.  In fact, I really only eat breakfast on the
weekends, and then I usually forget about lunch.

Speaking of lunch,  I made that meatloaf last night.  The one with the
cabbage in it that I forget who originally posted about.  I used 3lbs
hamburger, about 4 leaves of cabbage chopped, and I put two eggs and two
plum tomatoes in the blender for a minute, then added it in.  Added some
powdered white pepper and garlic salt, and mixed it up (hate that part!),
put it in a pan and baked it.  It was so good that I'm sorry I didn't make
two!  The only thing I would change is that next time I will try adding
some chopped onion and one more tomato.  Probably more chopped cabbage too.
 My wife even liked it, and she's a pasta eater<g>.

Take care,
John Pavao
        For breakfast??? How do manage on that? There's no energy in plain
water.