From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:41:38 EDT

<< I wonder if you can actually over do it - depending on the Juice I
 guess - and throw your System out of Wack so to speak. >>

YES!!!  I imagine that's definitely possible, so if you drink it, only drink
it in amounts that don't throw you out of whack!  But I agree, juice has never
done what RAF has done for me over the last month.  I too am having muscle re-
growth, increased brain-power, well-being, psychological development, etc.  No
matter how much fruit, veggies, nuts, etc., I ate, it didn't sustain me.
Initially it did, but it was like I was in a slow fast, once I had used up
what I had, I imagine, things went bad fast!

I rarely drink juice, now, but at that time I drank a lot. Then I didn't want
it as much anymore.  Juice also seemed to help my girlfriend bounce back from
surgery.

We seem much alike.  I don't believe, but consider everything, and always keep
an open mind.  The experts are often telling half-truths, or their own
beliefs, which are often not the full picture of reality.  However, we can
learn from them, etc...

I just got Price's book, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Aaron