From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:50:19 -0400
Petra-neferu-nu-nebt-s <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>        Extra virgin olive oil is okay,

First cold press is even better if you can find it.

> but I think someone on the list
>said to keep it in the fridge, and the bottle I bought today said
>definitely don't refrigerate.

I don't recall anything about keeping it in the fridge.

>We did find an
>'all-natural'' Cajun spice mix though.

When I was in New Orleans I looked at some of their spice mixes. They had
wheat in them, which is something in your trial you must eliminate totally.
"All-natural" means nothing, as hydrolyzed vegetable protein is considered
natural by the food industry, as the starting ingredients are natural. But
the hydrolysis of the proteins is very unnatural.

>        Me too. I cast about for breakfast things and am at a loss. Eggs
>are out, because of allergies.

There is no reason why breakfast food has to be different from any other
meal. So eat like you would at any other meal.

Don (back from a holiday in Puerto Rico, with a day trip to St. John).