From:
MAude12954 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:36:01 EST
Dear Mary,

   That turkey sounds dry enough to me.I dry my meat over night and that seems
to do the trick. As to food poisoning,and I really hate to get involved in all
the debate, my daughter, when she was four, got pretty sick on some olives. I
have no idea where I heard it, but red or white wine can kill all four kinds
of common food poisoning. We gave her a shot glass full, she slept twenty
min., and then wanted to play in the park. From then on, we've kept some in
the fridge for,"Medicinal Purposes". Beats a trip to the hospital.
                  Mike Audette