From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 06:43:10 -0800
Hi Ella!!!

> Can anyone tell me any recipes of cooking with dandelion?  I have a bunch
> growing in my yard, and wonder if they're edible.  It would be interesting,
> and a step towards the real paleo experience.

We had a bunch grown in our Garden where I used to live and they're just
Great to Eat and, in fact, I used to go to the Farmers' Markets to get
them as well because I never had enough in our Garden.  Personally, I
wouldn't cook them because I'm not sure what Nutritional and Chemical
changes take place but I'm sure they're not good.  So I myself have
always eaten them Raw in Salads and Sandwiches.  Try them that way and I
I'm sure you'll like them.

I answered this Message because I knew it'd be a quickie for me.  I've
been reading all the Messages on the List and Boy!!! are there a lot I
want to Reply to and probably will in an All Nighter Cram Session in
the Near Future.

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!