Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:09:06 -0800
>This is just one recipe and they are plenty variations on the theme.  As
>you should see the most important this is the Oil and the Whole Eggs and
>then you can go from there yourself.  All you need is one of the Hand
>Blenders that are so popular and within minutes you have Fresh Real
>Mayonnaise.
>
>I hope you found this useful and that you could see how simple it was so
>you no longer had to be in fear to ENTER THE KITCHEN.

okay you guys, I might be reconsidering a bit.  The hand blender thing
makes sense because it cleans up so easily.

A few more questions please?

Raw Eggs    - Okay or salmonella laden??
Shelf Life  - Could I make a weeks worth at a time?

I guess the older I get the more the window of "my free time" gets
closed in by silly stuff like "grocery shopping" and "cooking."
When you add all this stuff up, I'm going to bed later and later
just to get a few hours of Carol Fun Time a day.  Which, of course,
then leaves me tired and grumpy. So any shortcuts are greatly appreciated.

                   /carol in seattle