From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:24:57 -0400
On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Karl Alexis McKinnon wrote:

>         Just got back from the doctor.  Offical weight now 276.
>
>                 My number               Normal Range
> Cholestoeral       161                    0 - 200
> HDL                 49                    30 - 80
> LDL                 96                Top range is 130
> Triglycerides       80                    35 - 160

It certainly makes me wonder how your body could be so different
from mine.  My current total cholesterol number is almost exactly
twice yours.  The four-week ketogenic experiment worsened it, and
it hasn't budged downward yet.  My doctor, who is eager for me to
start drug therapy, isn't the least bit interested in what might
be *causing* the problem.

Maybe I'm related to Karsten Andersen.

Todd Moody