PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:56:36 EST
To Ron Hoggan from Mary and Sally,

We have a recipe for a meat based formula in our book Nourishing Traditions.
The first edition is almost sold out but the Price-Pottenger Nutrition
Foundation has some copies left.  Their number is (619) 574-7763.  You will
also want to order The Ploy of Soy from them to find out just how
inappropriate soy formula is for infants.  There is also an article on
problems with soy-based formulas in the latest edition of the PPNF journal.

When making the formula, be sure to include the coconut oil, called for in the
recipe, as it is the only source of saturated fatty acids in the formula and
these are very necessary for a number of reasons.

Hope this helps, Sally Fallon