NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:12:02 -0500
There were some postings last year that said that Elmer's glue contained
pure casein.  I had previously told my daughter's daycare teacher no glue (they
use Elmer's at daycare) but back then it really wasn't a problem because
most of them were too young.  They have started doing more craft activities
so she asked me about it again yesterday.  So far she only does glue activities
on days that Jessica is out but would like to be able to do some when she is
there.  At some point they might decide that they'll do the glue and
Jessica will just have to watch or do something else unless I come up with
an alternative.

Jessica is highly allergic to milk and still at the stage where you have to
assume that everything is going to end up in her mouth.  What have other
parents done?

--Tammy Powell