NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill A Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:39:41 -0600
I am so happy I can contribute to this list (although I am new).

Today at our natural food store I found a 100% dairy free cheese.
Its called SoySingles by Somage, here are the ingredients:

Soy beverage (filtered water, isolated soy proteins, organic tofu,
calcium sulfate) rice & tapioca maltodextrin corn starch, rice protein,
carrageenan(seeweed gum), natural vegetable locust bean gum, sea salt,
fructose citric acid, BETA APO Carotenal and natural flavoring.

Its not too bad, kind of soft,but so far my daughter is eating it.
Only 20 calories per slice for those watching their weight.

Jill