NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill A Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:15:21 -0600
Hi - I am a newbie to this list and recently posted asking questions
about my 14 month old's dairy allergy. Well thanks to all on this
list I took her to a really good pediatric allergist today who did
confirm the dairy allergy but also a wheat allergy!

Help, my husband and I are going nuts trying to find alternatives
to all her favorite breads, crackers and bagels. Does anyone know
where I can find out info on ingredients that are wheat related,
any web site or book reference? are all flours unless listed,
wheat?

I did locate a support group in my state that I will be attending
but its in 3 weeks, so any info you all could provide for me would
be greatly appreciated.

Jill & Mikala (14 months old, wheat and dairy)