NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:34:13 -0600
At 02:11 PM 1/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>> I've seen it many times that a patient reports that orange juice causes
>>> them indigestion. But after they give up the dairy it doesn't anymore.

I must have missed the original posting of this quote, but I find it and the
replies very interesting.  I haven't been able to drink OJ for years.  I
have resently started coming to terms with the fact that I do have a milk
intolerance, and have started avoiding milk products.  Perhaps after a month
or so, I can try OJ again.  I use to drink the stuff by the gallons as a
kid.  Thanks for the good news!

Laura
Laura Klopp