NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 08:21:26 +0100
Don Marcotte wrote:
<snip>
>With the amount of bread I eat, I'd be dead if this were the problem.....

Some months ago I would have told you the same :-/
At age 38 I discovered my problems came from milk and grains.
The grains don't seem to make my legs restless, as milk and other stuff does.
The grains has other impact to the body, which may not be recognized before it is removed. It may also take some time for the body to adjust. And appearantly I did not die. It's more about quality of life, and to suffer from redused health.

-martinf.