BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:53:52 -0400

Let's see:  "Wythe merkin" could be "rim they knew", not that that makes
      any sense.  Unless merkins were sentient creatures that play
      basketball with a brick.

Original Message from  Rick Richter  on  06/10/98 05:08:18 PM
These are amazing but, it makes you wonder what kind of person takes the
time to figure them out.
An Anagram, as we all know, is a word or phrase made by transposing or
rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.  The following examples
are quite astounding!
Dormitory                == Dirty Room
Evangelist               == Evil's Agent
Desperation              == A Rope Ends It
The Morse Code      == Here Come Dots
Slot Machines            == Cash Lost in 'em
Animosity                == Is No Amity
Mother-in-law            == Woman Hitler
Snooze Alarms       == Alas! No More Z's
Alec Guinness            == Genuine Class
Semolina                 == Is No Meal
The Public Art Galleries == Large Picture Halls, I Bet
A Decimal Point     == I'm a Dot in Place
The Earthquakes     == That Queer Shake
Eleven plus two     == Twelve plus one
Contradiction            == Accord not in it
This one's amazing: [From Hamlet by Shakespeare]
To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to
suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
ANAGRAMS INTO:
In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet,
queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.
Politicians:
George Herbert Walker Bush    == Huge Berserk Rebel Warthog
George Bush                   == He bugs Gore
Ronald Wilson Reagan          == A long-insane Warlord(or Insane Anglo
Warlord)
Ronald Reagan            == A darn long era
Leroy Newton Gingrich         == Yon Right-winger Clone
Margaret Thatcher        == That great charmer
The Conservative Party        == Teacher in vast poverty
And the grand finale:
"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." * Neil A.
Armstrong
ANAGRAMS INTO:
A thin man ran; makes a large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to
mars!