BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 05:54:17 +0000
STALS R US wrote:

> and when there's no work, there're new wildflowers up, and fresh spearmint to
> cut,
> and a garden to get in....and on and on and on.  ;)

We have crocuses. Beginning of the week was snow, end of the week 70 F. I'm
worried about the Tiger Lilies possibly having been frozen. It may be warm enough
to do some gardening today. I want to clean out the yard this year and, since the
chicken population has dwindled, I may go back to gardening. I gave up on
fighting the chickens last year. For some reason they have a penchant for digging
up lavendar. Thanks for the spring  reminder.

][<en