BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
gabrielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:41:00 -0500
Anyone have good sources for storm windows for plank frame  thin .
Allied won't work (attach to front of frame, I need it to fit within
the frame and attach to the sides.) I only have 1/2" to work with, so
the storms need to have a very thin profile.
Sorry I missed the panel discussion at R&R...I hear Robert Adam of
NBSS was there under an assumed name.
Gabrielle