BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:20:14 -0500
10:24:37 PM ----------
Just to let you know, I did not drink the stuff, but it will remove lime
and
mildew stains in the shower.
Jim
-----------
Jim -

That means it's environmentally sound.  Will it also remove oil spills from
the driveway?  Another marketing tool!

Up in my neck of the woods, nearby Phelps, NY has an annual Sauerkraut
Festival to celebrate the local vegetable.  There used to be a large
cabbage processing plant in town.  The Phelps' August smells "wonderful"
right next to Clifton Springs, which constantly reeks of sulfur water from
the stream that runs through the middle of town.  But I digress!  The
festival has a contest for the best sauerkraut recipes (henceforth, SK -
I'm tired of typing such a long word).  These have included chocolate SK
cake, SK banana bread, Salmon and SK stew.  And, of course, there's a dogs
w/ kraut eating contest - there's probably a Guiness record set there every
year for the most dogs consumed.

- Pam