BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:13:24 -0500
Just a note to you folks about the forwarded mail.

First, you need to be careful about checking the "who-to's" in your mail
headers when responding to the forwarded stuff, to make sure you are
sending your responses to preservation-L, not to the PINHEADS or to me.

Second, for those that are not having preservation-L mail bounced, this
means that they will be getting the p-L items twice, which may come to be a
hassle (as you know, B-P was formed in response to complaints from people
that don't know how to use a delete command).  If it is a problem, it may
be better for me to create a customized mail folder to send forwarded mail
from p-L only to those folks that want it.  I'll need to hear from y'all
about this, I'm glad to do it either way.  I'll see how the popularity vote
goes.  If it's a pain getting duplicate mail, let me hear from you.  If you
are not receiving p-L and want to be on the forwarded list, let me hear
from you.  Then I'll decide what to do.

I plan to do whatever will make everyone equally upset.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director              "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                       from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                               - Bullwinkle J. Moose