BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:24:29 -0500
> Someone (I lost track) wrote:

Ah, but that's the beauty part... we don't know who.

> I think this is why I left the practice of law and went into something
more
> concrete (so to speak).  It all sounds interesting, but I am out of this
one .
> .  . !  But you folks are terrific, anywhoo.

Mary,

I spend my days in a confrontation with wood, an ornery thing that defends
itself with meanness and tenacity when you fight it mostly with hand-tools.
When I'm not doing that I am trying to sell old things to people who define
themselves by their possessions.

For my leisure hours- the more abstruse, and disconnected from the material
world, the better...

Bruce