BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:36:27 -0500
Wow!  Well put!

On the flip side, humorless people make me fee real creepie.  Like I
have to be on my best "behavior" around them.  Which is real
unfortunate, 'cause john callan on his best behavior is only worth what
he's being paid, john callan having a good time does much better work
and is a whole lot more fun to be around.

I was talking on the phone with one of my site administrators today and
we cracked up about something or other and I laughed real loud...then
stopped short realizing that the executive director was in the next
room, hes the BIG boss....and he's got no sense of humor...probabbly
doesn't realize how rediculus preservation is...and my laughter was cut
short.  Somehow I felt sorry for him.

 When I get to be the BIG boss (in your dreams) I'm gonna go find out
why that guys laughing so I can laugh too!

-jc