BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:43:19 -0500
Hey!  Bats are not to be messed with or made fun of!  These little
critters do a world of good...just not in your building.  Okay, so you
wait until winter...that would be between January 3 and January 5 in
Pennsylvania...(On Wisconsin!)...when the bats all head for a limestone
cave in Hershey, PA.  (No! I'm still being serious...sort of.)  Now with
the bats gone you got to plug up every hole in the building with copper
wool.

No, we've never gotton ALL the holes, but we have reduced the population
significantly.  Yes, the caves are in Hershey...but not al of them.

Got to go.

-jc