BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 12:25:48 EST
Where is Preservation-L?

Since returning from Poland last week I have received several messages
wondering what happened to PL. Now, either some of us have been excommunicated
- a conspiracy theory here afloat, or PL is down. I'm as much in the dark on
this as anyone and would like to know the answer.

Anthony Yen is the owner of PL. I have sent him an e-mail message directly. As
yet, no reply.

When in Poland the APTI delegation handed out many cards explaining how to
subscribe to PL. I think the idea that needs to be made clear is that you can
go to PL, regardless of your position on life and the cosmos, ask a serious
question about a preservation/conservation related topic, and someone will
reply. The more subscribers to the list, the more likely an answer will be
made available.

I think PL serves a very important need and that if it is down then we are
losing something of value to all of us.

Comments please.

][<en Follett