BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:27:11 -0400

> Thanks for the come back and the invite. I'll take you up on it. I'm not
sure
> that will change how I feel about Eric a great deal.
>
> Rudy

On the planet that I inhabit there are four devils, Sloane, Wallace
Nutting, Bill Gates and Newt Gingrich,
but there is only one God, the one who invented uncertainty.

Come along any time. Bring pictures of your house and I'll take you to see
a house down the road that a guy has been working on for the last twenty
years. Its inspiration is the one that Norman Bates' mother sat in the
attic window of. Really. Literally. Only the house deteriorates faster than
the guy can build it. I have it on good authority that the ghost of Charles
Addams has been seen several times peering from one of the foundation
windows.

Bruce