BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stals-R Us <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:04:23 EDT
Hilary is SO right!
I'm such a troublemaker.....  ;)

new titles to add to list:
"girl caver"
"girl chainsaw freak"
"girl roofer"

all stemming from work down there on the grounds.....
much resisted and initially resented by reigning
volunteer management dudes.....
they still won't let me run the kubota nine-n knockoff to mow the
place, but they sure do complain about how much time they spend
mowing....  I just laugh and go caving   ;)

(had to bring a "boy" with me to be allowed to chainsaw the downed
trees across the trails, and they never did let me up on the roof, hehe)

ANYWAY

one correction --
"Dan'l Boone's" signature IS in the cave....... never authenticated though.

(pre-1948 signatures are considered historic by the commitee at this time....)