AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Audrey Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:59:14 -0600
Marie,

Take a look at http://www.ala.org/roads/internet.html for a variety of sites from the Roads To Learning Web site.  We focus especially on URLs related to learning disabilities and ADD/ADHD, but also include some general disability and accessibility sites you may find useful.  One of my favorites from the list is LD OnLine at http://www.ldonline.org, which is a major clearinghouse for learning disabilities information.  IMPORTANT NOTE: We're about to completely revise the site, so some of the URLs are outdated.

Another favorite entry from the RTL list is the site of Disability Resources, Inc., at http://www.geocities.com/~drm for really good links and information.

Why is this information being put on the State Library Website at this time?

Best,
Audrey

Audrey J. Gorman
Director, Roads To Learning
The American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
1-800-545-2433 Ext. 1-4027
Fax  (312) 944-8085
E-mail  [log in to unmask]
Web page: http:www.ala.org/roads

>>> Marie Albertson <[log in to unmask]> 01/05/00 02:27PM >>>
Hello,  I need URLs of websies dedicated to disabled persons.  Do
you have any favorites?  If so, could you please send me the names
and addresses to be used in our State Library webpage.  Thanks,
Marie Albertson, Library Development office,  IN. State library