AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:07:50 -0500
On behalf of AUSC (Africa United Soccer Club), I would like to thank you all
for the congratulatory messages.  We have received many accolades that
stretches from here to Africa for the job well done.  This and more, we can
very much accommodate.
It is certainly a job well done by us the team members and you, our ardent
supporters; for it could not have been achieved without the joint effort.
Again, we say thank you and yes, we will certainly add "more grease to our
elbows, ankles and knees" by keeping the light shining on our onward march
to next month, the beginning of the Soccer Fall Schedule and beyond.
You will be notified as soon as the Fall Schedule is available in
appreciation of your continued support.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Ray Ade Kumapayi
Team Manager