Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:09:07 -0500
After having read through the entire archive, I haven't found any mention of
the effects of a low-carb diet on hypothyroidism. The daughter of a family
friend was recently diagnosed after suddenly gaining 30 lbs. I did
accertain, this afternoon, that she is presently vegetarian. As it seems
that this way of eating has beneficial effects on so many other health
conditions, I am wondering if this aspect has been looked into. Some factual
information would certainly help me in explaining to her that her
vegetarinism may be partly responsible. She is currently being put on
medication. She is obese, though I don't yet know if this is from childhood,
I beleive she's in her mid 20's.

Thanks

Willow